Bold in flavour, healthy and filling. This glorious curry is packed with nutritious vegetables and warmed with traditional Indian spices.
New Potato, Cauliflower & Spinach Curry
- 1 Pot Glorious! Indian Sweet Potato & Coconut Daal (600g)
- 500g Baby Spinach
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 350g Cooked New Potatoes, Quartered
- 1 Onion
- 1 Medium Cauliflower
- 200g Plain Yoghurt
- Topping: Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- To Serve: Rice, Naan or chapattis
Add the oil and onion to a saucepan and sauté for two minutes.
Add the potatoes, cauliflower, soup and a little water to keep the consistency of a pasta sauce.
Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 mins.
Add the spinach until wilted.
Take off the heat add the yoghurt, return to the heat and simmer for 2 mins.
Finally, scatter the toasted pumpkin seeds.
Serve with rice, naan or chapattis.